Compile error from cvs 2003 11 07 was: [Scribus] Windows version

Gerhard Gaussling ggnewsletter
Sat Nov 8 00:09:02 CET 2003

Am Freitag, 7. November 2003 02:46 schrieb Gerhard Gaussling:
> Am Donnerstag, 6. November 2003 19:22 schrieb Gerhard Gaussling:
> > Am Mittwoch, 5. November 2003 23:13 schrieb Oleksandr Moskalenko:
> > > Oct 31st CVS on the same Debian Unstable system.
> >
> > okay, I will try it when I'll have enough time to compile it from
> > cvs.
>
> Hello,
>
> today I tried to compile scribus from cvs.
>
> ./configure
> config.status: executing depfiles commands
> Configuration Summary:
>
> FreeType2 installed: Yes
> CUPS installed: Yes
> LittleCMS installed: Yes
> TiffLib installed: Yes
>
> Start make now.
>

> It ended with an error:
>
> conswin.cpp:19:23: conswin.moc: No such file or directory
> [...]

Now I have qt 3.2.2 on my debian/unstable box.
The configure script takes notice on that:

[...]
checking for libjpeg... -ljpeg
checking for Qt... libraries /usr/local/qt/lib, headers /usr/local/qt/
include using -mt
checking if Qt compiles without flags... yes
checking for moc... /usr/local/qt/bin/moc
checking for uic... /usr/local/qt/bin/uic
checking whether uic supports -L ... yes
checking whether uic supports -nounload ... yes
checking if Qt needs -ljpeg... no
[...]
Configuration Summary:

FreeType2 installed: Yes
CUPS installed: Yes
LittleCMS installed: Yes
TiffLib installed: Yes

Start make now.

make fails the same way on cvs from yesterday:
conswin.cpp:19:23: conswin.moc: No such file or directory
make[5]: *** [conswin.lo] Error 1

Is it an known issue?

Thank you in advance

Gerhard