[Scribus] Bug scribus 1.1.2 qt clipboard

Riku Leino Tsoots foom
Fri Nov 7 22:14:12 CET 2003

Gerhard Gaussling wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 2. November 2003 12:51 schrieb Gerhard Gaussling:
>
>>I dragged a png file on scribus window after opened an empty
>>pictureframe. Scribus crashed immediately.
>

> Is nobody here, who could reproduce that issue on his box?

Not quite this probelem but mine contains graphics and dragging too.
When ever I try to edit a template and am dragging an svg image from
scrapbook to the template Scribus crashes. With a regular document page
when dragging the same image to the page does not crash Scribus.