[Scribus] Bug scribus 1.1.2 qt clipboard

Gerhard Gaussling ggnewsletter
Fri Nov 7 21:12:01 CET 2003

Am Sonntag, 2. November 2003 12:51 schrieb Gerhard Gaussling:
> I dragged a png file on scribus window after opened an empty
> pictureframe. Scribus crashed immediately.

Is nobody here, who could reproduce that issue on his box?

Thank you

Kind Regards

Gerhard

PS:

As someone who is not a programer at all, It is maybe not very helpfull
to post the strace output if I could not understand its importance
regarding the noticed bug or funny behavior of a specific scribus
release. What do you think about?
I'm sorry of my poor capabilities to express myself in English...