[Scribus] Re : Linux Journal Article

Johannes Wilm j
Thu Nov 6 12:12:03 CET 2003

On Thursday 06 November 2003 12:09, C?dric GEMY wrote:
> --
> Yes it is an interesting article.
>

> As you propose it may be interesting to add DTP applications comparison. If

 nobody else wants to do this (especially Peter), I can try. The only
> trouble is that i'm still working on Scribus 1.0, so that i'll be limited
> in new functions.

Yeah, maybe a comparison of Scribus 1.0 with all kinds of other DTP-apps would
actually let scribus come out pretty bad (especially speed-wise) and people
will be scared away from using it for many years to come. Why not make a
chart with both a category "Scribus 1.0" and one "Scribus 1.1.2"? Or wait
untill Peter has released his speed improvements in 1.2.0....

> I think it is more important for me and french user to translate this
> article
 first.