[Scribus] debian packages repository

intrigeri intrigeri
Tue Nov 4 12:30:50 CET 2003

Hi,

intrigeri <intrigeri at squat.net> writes:
> Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at purdue.edu> writes:
>> Josep Febrer made qt 3.2.2 and Scribus 1.1.2 packages and I placed them
>> on a web server that I administer. If anyone is interested the
>> apt-sources lines are below.
>
> Unfortunately, some of them require xlibs > 4.3.0... wich is not in
> Debian Sid yet :/
> Is it possible to upload the deb-src packages too, so that I'm able to
> recompile them for my Debian setup ?

I made Scribus 1.1.2 packages for Debian Unstable (sid), in order to
solve my xlibs dependency problem ; apt source line is :
deb http://debian.chutelibre.org unstable main

Debian Testing (sarge) packages, when built, will be here :
deb http://debian.chutelibre.org testing main

Ciao,
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri at squat.net>