[Scribus] request for packages

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Sun Nov 2 06:13:38 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-11-01 at 13:53, Steve Herrick wrote:
> Hey folks, could someone please re-post links to both RPMs and .debs of 1.1.1
> and/or 1.1.2? Thanks!
>
> Steve

fedora has source rpms which will rebuild on RH9. They are in the QA
queue, but I have looked at the spec files and they should work fine.
They need a couple of small tweaks for optimal performance.

http://phillip.compton.name/request/scribus-1.1.1-0.fdr.2.src.rpm
http://phillip.compton.name/request/lcms-1.11-0.fdr.2.src.rpm
http://phillip.compton.name/request/scribus-scripting-0.5.2-0.fdr.2.src.rpm

Rebuild and install lcms first then Scribus, then the scripter.
I would also rebuild the latest libart_lgpl 2.3.16 from
ftp://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/fedora/all/SRPMS.stable/libart_lgpl-2.3.16-0.fdr.0.src.rpm

You'll have to search the archives for the .debs

Hope that helps,
Peter