[Scribus] Fix for Python 2.3 compile problems

Bill Carini crisbill
Sat Nov 1 14:54:50 CET 2003

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 09:29:10AM +0000, Simon Munton wrote:
> A lot of people are having problems compiling scribus when python 2.3 is
> installed.
>
> Attached is a patch that fixes that problem. It is a one line change to
> scribus/plugins/scriptplugin/cmdvar.h that includes the Python.h header file
> before any of the qt include files are processed.
>
> This patch lets me successfully compile scribus 1.1.2 on my slack 9.1 machine.
>
> Simon

Thanks, Simon. That worked for me.

Scribus 1.1.2 (Halloween edition) is truly amazing! configure correctly found
the endianess of my PPC system: colors now display correctly. Convert to Outlines
also seems to work.

--Bill

This email was brought to you by the Mutt E-Mail Client (www.mutt.org)
and Debian GNU/Linux (www.debian.org)