[Scribus] dumb question on text/formula-imports.

PFJ paulf.johnson
Tue May 27 11:26:13 CEST 2003

Hi,

> The solution:
> a) can scribus import(!) pdf-Files?

Nope.

> b) is there an option to import text from a tex-editor oder dvi- oder
> ps-files?

Scribus should be able to import ps files

> c) (VERY poor) i can transform formulas from eg openoffice.org to png- or
> gif-Bitmaps and "integrate" these into the text. Looks ugly and is quite
> uncomfortable in handling.

You'd be better off trying to convert the formulae to EPS and importing
them.

> Is there any better way to solve my problem?

Not currently.

TTFN

Paul

--
Open your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Open your mind to a choice of applications which you can control