[Scribus] Printing

Patrick magicpage91
Wed May 21 17:52:02 CEST 2003

hi All,

Just compiled the latest cvs 0.9.11cvs, 11:22:37, 5-21-03 and am still
finding it unable to print.  Thought at first it was because the last
build I done was working with the new KDE & QT files I had just
downloaded, but after compiling today against all the new stuff, I find
that printing still crashes Scribus.

Well, after some testing, I find that it only is crashing when trying to
print one of the old versions of Scribus, a .scd file!  I loaded a newer
.sla file and it prints without a problem!

Here is the error I get in the shell after the .scd print crash:

QGDict::hashKeyString: Invalid null key
Segmentation fault

So I suppose saving old .scd files to the new format is something one
must do before printing.

Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---