[Scribus] problem with scribus 0.9.9 and 0.9.10

PFJ paulf.johnson
Wed May 21 14:41:29 CEST 2003

Hi,

> when I try to run ./configure without this parameter i get back
> this error message:
>
> checking for libjepg... -ljpeg
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (library
> qt-mt) not found. Please check your installation!

> I have libqt3-mt and libqt3-mt-dev packages.

Did you compile Qt yourself from the source or did you install it when
you installed Woody?

Try opening a terminal window and type

which moc

That will tell you where moc is installed. If it comes up with nothing,
then something is badly wrong.

TTFN

Paul

--
Open your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Open your mind to a choice of applications which you can control