[Scribus] problem with scribus 0.9.9 and 0.9.10

Winkler Balázs djw
Wed May 21 14:26:44 CEST 2003

>  > ./configure --with-qt-dir=/usr/share/qt3
>  Why are you defining qt3 to be there? This is probably the
> source of your problems. Let ./configure run by itself and it
> *should* pickup where Qt is on your machine.

when I try to run ./configure without this parameter i get back
this error message:

checking for libjepg... -ljpeg
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.0.2) (library
qt-mt) not found. Please check your installation!
For more details about this problem, look at the end of
config.log.
Make sure that you have compiled Qt with thread support!

I have libqt3-mt and libqt3-mt-dev packages.

--
FREE, like a bird, FAST, like a cheetah,