[Scribus] Fatal Error, No Postscript-Fonts

Michael Schloh von Bennewitz michael.schloh
Mon May 19 10:08:21 CEST 2003

EN: After packaging your fine application for the OpenPKG project, I see that
Scribus starts. However, it just complains 'Fatal Error' 'There are no
Postscript-Fonts on your System' 'Exiting now' all in the same window and then
exits.

I'm not familiar enough with the font structure that Scribus expects, and
don't know how to fix this problem. If anybody can help, I would appreciate
it.

Regards,
Michael