[Scribus] ANNOUNCE: Scribus 0.9.10

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat May 17 14:06:41 CEST 2003

Hi,
the new release compiled on Mdk 9.0 without problems. Actually, I used
"checkinstall" (a wonderful tool, somebody on this list mentioned a few
weeks ago) instead  of "make install",  to build a RPM package as well.
Feel free to use it at your own risk.

http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a8927128/scrib/scribus-0.9.10-1.i386.rpm

br
maciej

p.s. It's wonderful  to watch this application grow at this pace. Franz,
Paul, I don't know, whether the final release is a matter of days or
months - I would just ask you to give us, translation folks, a short
notification a few days before going public with it. It would give us a
chance to commit our final *.po files in time.