[Scribus] 2nd fix committed

PFJ paulf.johnson
Wed May 14 10:56:45 CEST 2003

Hi,

> > I've fixed the other problem from last night.
> > Results are on the anoncvs
> >
> When exactly did you commit your changes? I downloaded
>  cvs files at about 7 a.m. CET, is it already this
> double fixed version?

It was about 7.20am this morning (British Summer Time). The second fix
primarily was for Mandrake 9 users. That said, I had problems figuring
out how Freetype2 arranged it's headers - it's not exactly logical!

TTFN

Paul

--
Open your mind to a time where a company does not have control
Open your mind to a choice of applications which you can control