[Scribus] Wiki for wish list

Oliver Keller oli
Tue May 13 17:30:18 CEST 2003

Hello,

Just for the ones who allready used or viewed the wislist:
(http://www.deswahnsinnsfettebeute.de/scribus/zwiki)
I made minor and last modifications to the wishlists appereance. So
pleae don't be supprised.

Just using the comment box at the bottom generates now structured
text. Aside the <br> tags it is now HTML-free.
So no one without HTML knowledge should have problems
when editing the page.

Hope more users will check there whishes in there,
oli
--
"What're quantum mechanics?"
"I don't know. People who repair quantums I suppose."