[Scribus] Wiki for wish list

Oliver Keller oli
Sun May 11 16:33:33 CEST 2003

Gerry wrote:
> Thanks for setting up the wiki, Oliver!  There's no edit link on the pages I
> saw, though.  Is there a registration necessary, or is there something messed
> up?  Help!!!   :-)
Sorry, maybe i shouldn't have done it that quikly. :)
Editing pages or simply adding comments is now really possible!

oli.

p.s: i just didn't remember that my browser caches login authorities
until restart. (so i could edit and comment :)
--
"What're quantum mechanics?"
"I don't know. People who repair quantums I suppose."