[Scribus] making fonts available to scribus..

Johannes Wilm j
Sat May 10 20:42:09 CEST 2003

I believe the defome (debian font manager) and the debian packaging system
have a quiet elaborte setup for all this... in other words: I don't think it
is safe messing around with that just like that, its normally all handled by
the system upon installation of the msttcorefonts-debian-package. So I don't
think this can be a permanent sollution. You probably don't get around fixing
scribus...

But I will try now...