[Scribus] screenshots of scribus 0.9.10 cvs

Johannes Wilm j
Wed May 7 23:48:41 CEST 2003

yes they look good. Now tell me guys do yo also have this:

http://folk.uio.no/johannwi/scribus1.png

when you resize the text after editing it? Or even when you write some text at
size 12, then delete it, set the font size to 60 and then write something
else. Or is that just me & debian?

--
Johannes Wilm