[Scribus] Documentation Updates

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Tue May 6 18:05:09 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I uploaded a partial update to the docs and added some new pages.

I am working my way through the menu pages and would appreciate some
eyeballs looking for mistakes and broken links. I am still adding and
revising to catch up to all the new features.

I have no one nearby to proof things for me and I am not the best typist
:(

Also, some comments on what users feel is missing or could be improved
or is most wanted to be added would also be welcome. I have a quick
start guide in PDF form in the works as well. This is intended to be for
the first time user - progress on this goes in fits and starts.

Regards,

Peter