[Scribus] compile error w/o Qt-thread - exec err Debian Woody

Gerhard Gaussling ggnewsletter
Mon May 5 22:37:20 CEST 2003

Am Sonntag, 4. Mai 2003 19:05 schrieb hugo vanwoerkom:
> So I downloaded the 0.8 tarball and compiled that
> with --disable-mt because I have 3.1.1 installed
> (both x11 and embedded) but without thread
> support. That fails because in line 86 of
> main.cpp there is a call to a.unlock() which
> ain't around because there is no thread support...

Hello Hugo,

I got finally scribus lates versions, also cvs version installed on
sarge/sid with thread support.
Ithink with something like this it should be possible for you to compile
the latest scribus tarballs from source:
apt-get install libqt3-mt-dev libqt3-mt
export QTDIR=/usr/lib
./configure --with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib/qt3
--with-qt-includes=/usr/include/

bye

Gerhard