[Scribus] a quick question

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Sun May 4 20:35:03 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 14:21, George Hail wrote:
> When it happens, I have never been able to get back to a console.  If it
> happens agian, I'll drag another machine out and try to ssh in and kill
> scribus.  Then perhaps I can see if there is any output to the console.
>
> Scott Phipps

Try updating to the latest version of CVS, which was updated yesterday. I find it is
much more stable than the previous day's versions. I have had Scribus open all morning
with a lot of different files opened, edited, save - no crashes. In combination the files
excersize many different parts of Scribus from Image handling, paths, cms etc.

Get back if there are still issues.
HTH,
Peter