[Scribus] System size?

Jack A. Krueger jkrueger
Sun May 4 06:51:13 CEST 2003

Hackedbox - window manager without bloat and for me it allows me to set up
a blank screen (anything one would call a blank, including a image), not
until I tell it to be any kind of tool or job does it appear to be going to
work. Ya, a right mouse click and the menu appears. It defers using a
computer as a place and instead a door to the tool of work or place.
Enough of my banter about freedom. You can find it through freshmeat.net
or it's own site called - http://scrudgeware.org/projects/Hackedbox

Finally got Scribus 9.9 to compile after updating to SuSE 8.1 -  gcc in
version 8 was junk.

On Sat, 3 May 2003, Sjoerd Hiemstra wrote:

> Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 20:28:49 +0200
> From: Sjoerd Hiemstra <shiems.scribusML at freeler.nl>
> To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
> Subject: Re: [Scribus] System size?
>
> Jack A. Krueger wrote:
> > I've not been able to get past Scribus ver 9.4 with my existing gcc
> > ver 2.95.3
>
> Hm, 0.9.8 compiled fine with gcc version 2.95.2, 19991024.
> Haven't tried a Scribus version between 0.8 and 0.9.8, nor 0.9.9.
>
> BTW, what is "Hacked Box"? Where to find it?
>
> SH

Jack A. Krueger
19 So. 5th Street
Reading, PA  19602
Voice 610-372-4572
jkrueger at sdf.lonestar.org
http://jkrueger.sdf-us.org

First there was Art for Art sake, and out of the world consciousness of
free expression where knowledge was not proprietary came - YES, Open
Software and a NEW age of prosperous freedom. JAK