[Scribus] Latest CVS early results

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Sat May 3 03:47:39 CEST 2003

Hi there,

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 21:09, Patrick wrote:
> Hi gang,
> Ok, the CVS worked well and compiled well.  Build ID:  20:46:17 May 02,
> 2003.
>
> Things I have noticed so far:
> Create TextChains

Works when creating a new page with auto text frames > bring in text.
Then add second page.
Second page adds auto text frame properly and text flows. I'll test some
more in this area.

> Break TextChains (not working)

Sometimes takes a second try. But does work for me.

> Pasting after 3-4 pastes causes the font info to show up again, as it
> did before from our cut, copy & paste problems.

Same here 3rd time. Copy > Paste Repeatable for me.

> Printing worked, printing to PDF, font selection, styles, etc worked,

Thanks for the report.

Peter