[Scribus] Build Scribus-300403.tar.gz

Patrick magicpage91
Fri May 2 04:30:43 CEST 2003

On 02 May 2003 02:50:10 +0100
Paul <paulf.johnson at ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Here ya go!  This is the main.cpp from the newest compile (010503),
> > which gave the same error.  Not sure what you are looking for, I
> > have some idea, but my c++ programming experience is not up to
> > decyphering things yet.
>
> Fixed in less than 20 seconds :-)
>
> Replace the old main.cpp file with this one.
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

********************
main.cpp: In function `int main(int, char**)':
main.cpp:41: error: conversion from `std::string' to non-scalar type
`QString'   requested
make[3]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/plsmith/Install/scribus-cvs/scribus'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/plsmith/Install/scribus-cvs/scribus'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/plsmith/Install/scribus-cvs'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Ok, Paul,
Hope you have some nice time off.  Here is the result of using your
main.cpp file.  Not quite the same thing, so your changes did seem to
help some as we got some new stuff with this one!

later,
Patrick

--
          ---SuSE Linux v8.2 Pro---