[Scribus] qt-mt lib is missing, but installed on debian sarge/SID

Malte Cornils malte
Mon Mar 31 02:18:38 CEST 2003

On Montag, 31. M?rz 2003 01:33, Gerhard Gaussling wrote:
> the error persists. The end of the config log is:
> ~#tail config.log
> #define PREL "/usr/local"
> #define SIZEOF_CHAR 1
> #define SIZEOF_CHAR_P 4
> #define SIZEOF_INT 4
> #define SIZEOF_LONG 4
> #define STDC_HEADERS 1
> #define VERSION "0.9.8"
> #define ksize_t socklen_t

This is not enough context :-) Maybe you can put the entire file somewhere, so
it can be downloaded? (gzipped of course)

> But this is no longer a scribus issue. I'll probably gonna post it in
> debian-user-german.

Ok, good luck. Any further correspondence should probably not be on the
scribus list, you may Cc: me personally if you like, though.

-Malte #8-)