[Scribus] qt-mt lib is missing, but installed on debian sarge/SID

Gerhard Gaussling ggnewsletter
Sun Mar 30 15:13:27 CEST 2003

Am Sonntag, 30. M?rz 2003 13:49 schrieb Malte Cornils:

Hello Malte,

> with dpkg -l libqt-dev

Thank you for pointing this out #-) . Unfortunately apt wants to remove
111 packages (the whole kde3) due to the lack of a dist-upgrade that I
didn't made until libvorbis0 libxine0 mpeglib upgrade issues appeared
2-3 weeks ago.

Hopefully after that dist-upgrade (29 packages to remove) I'll get the
libqt3-dev files installed without to remove 111 packages.

Thank you

Gerhard