[Scribus] 0.98 Compile error on mdk9.1rc2

Paul paulf.johnson
Thu Mar 27 11:03:28 CET 2003

Hi,

> Just downloaded the latest 2 year birthday treat ( thanks Franz & team ) but
> when I try to compile the source I get errors regarding lcms.h missing.

Download lcms from rpmfind.net and you should find everything is happy.

It is odd that ./configure did not find lcms.h missing though.

TTFN

Paul

--
Tired of bloated software which gobbles up your system resources?
Bored of hearing your harddrive being thrashed by inefficient code?