[Scribus] Wishlist

ephemeron ephemeron
Mon Mar 24 23:19:21 CET 2003

On 23 Mar 2003 23:39:50 +0000,
Paul wrote:

> Franz and I are trying to put together a definative wishlist
> for Scribus, so in our copious free time when not developing
> the greatest Linux DTP package *ever*, we can develop something
> other folks want.
>
> If you want something, mail it here with a decent description
> of what you'd like and we'll add it to the list. This list will
> be held in the main scribus root directory.

A way to indiscriminately input fancy typographical charactes
like em-dashes and paired (or curly quotes). Better would be a
way to have Scribus autoreformat text so, for example, two minus
signs ("--") become one long em-dash.

I'm using 0.9.6. So I don't know if this "wish" has already been
addressed.