[Scribus] tables

Paul paulf.johnson
Tue Mar 18 23:01:30 CET 2003

Hi,

> Is possible import Excel or OpenOffice.org Calc tables? Or paste to Scribus
> document? And html importing is possible?

OOo should be possible as the files are saved in XML. HTML importing is
possible. To be honest, I've been thinking of a HTML importer/exporter,
but from what I've seen, the layout from most DTP packages can get
really badly messed up (just look at the utter garbage Word and OOo
produces - okay, they're not DTP, but even Quark mucks it up!)

It will take time to implement these.

TTFN

Paul

--
Tired of bloated software which gobbles up your system resources?
Bored of hearing your harddrive being thrashed by inefficient code?