[Scribus] Install Suse 8.1

Ashley Gittins agittins
Tue Mar 11 03:46:34 CET 2003

Hi Peter,
	Sorry, I don't speak German, but fortunately error messages are universal :-)

Did you compile Scribus from sources yourself, or did you download an RPM?

If you used a Scribus RPM, I would try getting the source tarballs, and
compiling it yourself - that may fix any undefined symbol errors. Also make
sure that the qt rpm's that you installed match the version of qt that you
are running.

I'm sorry if I've missed the point though, there are others here who do speak
german so perhaps they can be of more assistance (perhaps by providing a
translation?).

Ash.

--
Regards,