[Scribus] font issue

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef
Fri Mar 7 00:01:10 CET 2003

Hi Franz,

I seem to have stumbled across a font issue in the latest scribus version:

- when selecting text and setting the font as "Arial medium" and the style
"italic", scribus seems to generate pdf incompatible with acrobat reader
(either 4.0 or 5.0 version). Using "arial medium italic" fixes this. xpdf
and ghostscript work just fine all the time, but since my printshop only
has windows ...

- using the font "Century Schoolbool L Medium Italic" also seems to
generate incompatible pdf. This font was used successfully in older
versions of scribus.

I hope this is enough to work on ...

greetz,

Franky