[Scribus] scribus/import a picture

Paul paulf.johnson
Wed Jun 25 16:51:58 CEST 2003

Hi,

> I search in my distro libtiff and libtiff-devel, but they hare not
> installed.
> I can install thys on my cd-rom:
> libtiff3-devel-3.5.7-6mdk

You need that one to be installed.

> Can I install this or it is preferibile to go on http://www.rpmfind.net?

The ones on rpmfind tend to be a bit newer, but 3.5.7 should be fine.

> Now, my problem is the insert two or three columns of press on a text
> area.
> Is it possible when I have already designed part of the page without
> columns?

Do you mean to define a text area then define three columns on top of
those? If so, then yes - you can.

TTFN

Paul

--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.