[Scribus] Compilation problem on Mandrake 9.1

Owen rcook
Wed Jun 25 13:44:48 CEST 2003

On 24 Jun 2003 12:10:55 +0200
A u r k a <aurka at centrum.cz> wrote:

> Hello! I tried to compile 1.0RC and previously also the stable version.
> The configure stage seems OK, then make collapses with errors and make
> install obviously fails. I am completely new to this (a hopeless excuse)
> and I have no idea what could be wrong.
>
> ../../scribus/scribuswin.h:49: 'cmsHTRANSFORM' is used as a type, but is
> not defined as a type.
> make[3]: *** [prefs.lo] Error 1

Where is your lcms? if it is in /usr/include/lcms/lcms.h then you need to link that to /usr/include/lcms In fact, anyheader file in /usr/include/lcms should be linked to /usr/include
(or just copy it there)

Owen