[Scribus] 2 cosmetic issues

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Tue Jun 24 16:30:51 CEST 2003

Hi,
2 little bugs yet:

- when I create a new document within the Polish version of Scribus and
then open it within the German version,  the Polish message for
"Background" ("Tlo" in Polish) at the bottom won't switch to the German
message ("Hintergrund").  Which makes me think, this message is not a
part of the GUI, but of the document itself (see attachements)

-  Menu File -> Export... -> Save Page as SVG... - in the Polish version
of "Save Page as SVG..." a Polish character (egonek) is replaced by
question mark. Which makes me think, Scribus uses in this particular
case not the encoding from scribus.pl_PL.po, but from somewhere else
(see attachement)

br
Maciej