[Scribus] scribus help:-)

Paul paulf.johnson
Sun Jun 22 23:50:11 CEST 2003

Hi,

> OK, for first part of your post, bat what meens the "second", please?
> You said: "You then do need to cd Scribus/scribus then ./scribus which
> is a bit messy".
> Then, still, is right the "Scribus 0.9.7"?

Yes. Assume that when you decompress the tarball, it creates a directory
called Scribus which contains the configure file. You will also see
another directory there called scribus. If you do a normal make, the
binary is inside that directory. You would therefore need to (assuming
you're in the main Scribus directory) cd scribus then ./scribus - the
binary name does not change from version to version.

> You pardon me per my English that not always it reflects my thoughts
> correctly.

Not to worry - you're making more sense than a lot of native English
people I know!

TTFN

Paul

--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.