[Scribus] "Get Picture" only shows pdf-files.

Klaus Ade Johnstad klaus
Sun Jun 22 15:29:14 CEST 2003

Suddenly the command "Get Pictures" now only list my directories and
PDF-Files, see accompanying screenshot. It should offcourse show files
of type bmp, gif, jpg ....

I'm using 0.9.11.1, and this used to to work. The funny thing is that
this only happend when I use the Norwegian translation, if I set the
LANG to English or German, then the "Get Picture" dialog shows the
correct files.

I believe there might be something wrong with my scribus.no_NO.po file.

And yes it is, I have at one point translated
);;Vectorimages (*.eps *.pdf);;All Files (*)
into
Vektorbilder (*.eps *.pdf);;Alle Filer (*)
notice the missing ");;".

Whitout these );; you get this rather annoying effect.

I think it is a bug when a wrong translation can create such chaos in
the program.

Just to let you know.
--
Klaus