[Scribus] Final .pot File for Scribus

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Jun 20 11:35:02 CEST 2003

Franz Schmid wrote:

> Hello Everybody,
>
> Today I've put a final .pot File for Scribus 1.0 onto my
> Webpage. It can be found under the Section Development.

Hi,

I've just upgraded my scribus.pl_PL.po file using "msgmerge -Uv
scribus.pl_PL.po scribus.pot". It worked well, apart from one thing: 63
messages in my Polish .po file were commented out as obsolete. The
problem is, some of them might be obsolete, but some others definitely
and for sure are not. E.g. "Kerning:" and "Reverse Writing" (to be found
in Measurements -> Text), "Trim Box" (in PDF/X-3 export), "Encoding:"
(in text import), "Intervall:" (below Autosave in Preferences),  "Edit
Line Styles" and so on...

Perhaps it would be not a bad idea to attach them to the original .pot file?

best regards
Maciej