[Scribus] cvs error

Petr Vaněk petr.vanek
Wed Jun 18 09:10:28 CEST 2003

hello.

I'm using SuSE8.0 - autoconf-2.52-230 - automake-1.5-151

after cvs download I'm running
make -f Makefile.dist
with this errors:

------- snip -------
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
!!! If you get recursion errors from autoconf, it is advisable to set the
    environment variable M4 to something including "--nesting-limit=500"
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
autoheader: config.h.in is unchanged
*** Creating Makefile templates
scribus/Makefile.am:173: invalid unused variable name: `AM_LDFLAGS'
scribus/libabout/Makefile.am:15: invalid unused variable name: `AM_LDFLAGS'
scribus/libpdf/Makefile.am:24: invalid unused variable name: `AM_LDFLAGS'
scribus/libpostscript/Makefile.am:23: invalid unused variable name:
`AM_LDFLAGS'
scribus/libprefs/Makefile.am:15: invalid unused variable name: `AM_LDFLAGS'
scribus/plugins/libchar/Makefile.am:16: invalid unused variable name:
`AM_LDFLAGS'
scribus/plugins/printpreview/Makefile.am:16: invalid unused variable name:
`AM_LDFLAGS'
scribus/plugins/svgexplugin/Makefile.am:5: invalid unused variable name:
`AM_LDFLAGS'
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

is there error in cvs makefiles or my configuration is "obsolete"?
(Sorry - I'm too lazy to search list archive by grep...)

--
Petr Vanek --------------
petr.vanek [at] ika [dot] cz

Today is good day to end it all