[Scribus] OpenOffice.org Support

Michael Hopcroft mhopcroft
Sun Jun 15 19:07:49 CEST 2003

	I don't have my copy of Scribus running yet, so this may seem like a
premature and/or impertinent question.
	I'm a Linux user who is using OpenOffice.org 1.0.2 as my word
processor. I'm pretty sure Scribus can import Word files, a format to
which OpenOffice.org saves. However, it's native file format is much
easier to work with. It also appears to be the default Linux word
processor in most distros. What I'd like to know 9either while or before
I install Scribus) is whether the program has any support whatsoever for
OpenOffice.org's native file format or whether I would need to save to a
different format to import the file into Scribus.

	Michael Hopcroft
	http://www.seraphimguard.com