[Scribus] markers for cut/cross/fold

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Sat Jun 14 03:18:46 CEST 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 07:10, Peter Leinen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm searching for a possibility to put markers (especially cross) on the
> boundary of a document which appear in all layers (cmyk).

My guess is you are asking for what are known as printers marks or
registration marks.

I doubt you can do this if your idea is to create separations. This is
on the wish list for the future. If you are taking your files to be
printed, export a high quality PDF. Most printers have applications
which can import Scribus created PDF and impose them properly.

I've posted this evening, a revised PDF for pre-press issues here:
http://www.atlantictechsolutions.com/scribusdocs/pre-press.html

Hope that helps,

Peter

Peter Linnell <scribusdocs at atlantictechsolutions.com>