[Scribus] Problem with EPS

Paul paulf.johnson
Fri Jun 13 22:53:19 CEST 2003

Hi,

> When I export files to EPS format, they aren't recognized by Mac or Windows.
> Of course yes in Linux.

EPS is not an exact science - unfortunately. I have a package on another
machine which generates EPS pics which will load under Linux and Mac,
but not under Win and the software on the Win machine is from the same
vendor and version as the Mac version. Aparently, the subversions of it
make loading and rendering damned near impossible!

TTFN

Paul
--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.