[Scribus] from the chalk face

Paul paulf.johnson
Tue Jun 10 23:51:28 CEST 2003

Hi,

> Just to say that one of my 14 year old students using 0.9.10 on our all SuSE
> lan said this afternoon that, '...windows should have something like this,
> then I could use it at home'. Any advice anyone ;-)

There is a W2K port of it somewhere - check the documentation website
for details. Failing that, throw anything from M$ into a big metal bin,
pour petrol on and dump a few matches in for good measure.

> Keep up the amazing progress and I would love hear any other teachers out
> there with similar experience on Scribus.

If I can get the Quark importer to work, Salford Uni may be using it
next semester :-)

> ps give us an rpm someone

RPM scheduled for the 1.0 release (end of June)

TTFN

Paul

--
The world is throwing away oppressive regimes
Which don't allow people to choose.