[Scribus] Style menu missing.

Peter Linnell scribusdocs
Wed Jun 4 02:18:37 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 19:58, John Culleton wrote:
> I am experimenting with 0.8 because newer versions do not compile on
> my machine. I find that many of my needs could be met with the style
> menu. Unfortunately it is empty.
>
> What did I do wrong?
>
> And I would appreciate help with my compile miseries with 9.10. I
> would like to catch up with the rest of you, but if it won't compile I
> can't play. See previous posts, or if necessary I will repost.

John,

What distro do you run ? Debian ? RH?

Output of   $ gcc -v

What also helps is to know which versions of libraries you have
installed. From the looks of your previous posts, you might have some
older versions of libraries like Qt, freetype2,littlecms etc..

Regards,
Peter

--
Peter Linnell <scribusdocs at atlantictechsolutions.com>