[Scribus] Fatal Error, No Postscript-Fonts

Johan Bengtsson jb
Tue Jun 3 22:13:36 CEST 2003

torsdagen den 22 maj 2003 16.30 skrev du:
> On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 10:08, Michael Schloh von Bennewitz wrote:
> > On Mon, May 19, 2003, Peter Linnell wrote:
> > >On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 04:08, Michael Schloh von Bennewitz wrote:
 [cut]
> Thank you Peter, now I'm on to the next level of problems. Our Scribus
> package
>
> > works on Solaris (and Linux maybe), but FreeBSD hangs before displaying a
> > single window or error message.
[cut]
> Did you have to make any source code changes to get Scribus running on
> Solaris? Does this package run on sparc or x86? Does this require
> Xfree86 for Sun ? Sol8 or Sol9?
>
> Just curious, as there was someone who contacted me before the list was
> running who was trying to get Scribus running on solaris-sparc. I do
> have a sol8x86 box I can test packages on.

"Someone" was me.:-) I have now sucessfully compiled Scribus (with Michael's
patch) on Solaris 8/Sparc. No need for Xfree86. Will this patch be included
in the next release?

Best regards,
Johan Bengtsson

                       Tent Of Miracles
    - the unofficial homepage of the legendary band Spirit:
               http://www.bostream.nu/johanb/spirit/
           August - free html editor for Unix/Linux:
               http://www.bostream.nu/johanb/august/
                Fotografiska F?reningen i Goteborg:
                    http://www.netg.se/ffg/
                        Personal website: