[Scribus] Python plugin

Dag H. Richards drichards
Tue Jul 29 23:32:52 CEST 2003

I saw some talk reading the archives about a command line interface for
this app.

This would be a great feature, I have a need to query a database and
create a filled-out PDF based on the result.  Exposure of the script
plugin to the cli would meet this need handily ....

any plans in that direction?
--

Dag Hammarskjold Richards (No Title/ No Lettres)

This message contains information that is unlikely to be of any use to
the recipient or the sender and has been released under the GNU License.
If you are not a member, delegate, proxy or designee of either party you
may use any information contained herein providing that no Protected
Health Information is transmitted to non authorized parties, and this
notice is retained intact.

By receiving the mail you have agreed the following terms:

You agree to pay $50 for each unsolicited bulk email I receive from you
or your affiliates. An additional $50 fee per email for HTML attachments
will be charged on your behalf to your ISP  or in the case of non-US
companies or individuals, to your country's US embassy. If you do not
pay within 30 days  an additional charge of $50 will be levied for
testing your "unsubscribe" function (a great bargain since so few of
them work).

Please don't claim I "opted in"  or "subscribed" to your bulk email
list, I didn't  Don't try to claim I did, because  we both know you're
lying.  If you bought an "opt in" list with my email address on it, you
got cheated. No one has permission to sell my personal information.
Indeed, if you sell/sold any of my personal information, including my
email address, as part of a contact database without my written
permission, you must pay me a $5 royalty per copy sold, minimum $500;
you should also inform any email list vendor who sold you my contact
information that they owe me money, too.

If you cannot abide by these Terms of Service, or you feel my fees are
unfair, do not send me unsolicited bulk email or sell my personal
information.