[Scribus] a modest proposal on interface

Steve Herrick steveh
Tue Jul 29 06:24:56 CEST 2003

Gary Glasscock wrote:
> Ok, there's me and Steve Herrick, but who is the third person of this
> group?

It's Craig from Australia, but maybe he's not interested after all.

I had meant for that message to be off-list, but if it strikes a chord
with anyone, I'm trying to create a UI group. I'm currently developing a
fairly detailed proposal along the lines of what I wrote before. It's
already gone through several iterations, and may go through one or two
more before I present it. Its major problem right now is that it's not
very keyboard friendly.

--
Steve
==