[Scribus] Color management/tools

Joe Barr joe
Sun Jul 27 00:50:24 CEST 2003

I've installed littlecms, but I don't think I have color management
working.  I do have a Colors entry on Edit menu, but there is nothing in
Preferences about color.

I can't build the lprof tools because every compile ends in an error
like this:

 : undefined reference to
`QMetaObject::set_slot_access(QMetaData::Access*)'
/usr/lib/qt-3.1/lib/libqt.so: undefined reference to
`std::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char>
>::_Rep::_S_terminal'

I'm running RH 9 and Ximian Desktop 2.

--
# The Dweebspeak Primer          http://www.pjprimer.com #