[Scribus] Images (un)visible

Tammo Block tammo
Thu Jul 24 10:11:27 CEST 2003

Hello !

I'm quite often using larger eps files in scribus and very happy that scribus
is one of the few programs that handle them correctly in the ps output.
Inside scribus a pixmap preview is rendered (ghostscript) every time you
resize the picture. On my (rather slow ;) computer this may take a while.
But there is already a solution:
You may unmark the "Picture visible" option in the right click menu, so that
only a frame is shown instead of the "real" image. Unfortunately, this option
is automatically activated again every time you resize the picture. I think
this makes this function somewhat useless, or did i miss the point ?

So long ...

Tammo