[Scribus]

Paul paulf.johnson
Tue Jul 22 19:28:39 CEST 2003

Hi,

> I'm now working on Indonesian translation of Scribus. I'm new on this,
> so I don't know how to test my pot file.
>
> Please give me an advice how to do this.

Inside the source tree for scribus is a directory called po - place the
pot file in there. When you fire scribus up, this should be picked up.

> After some test I'll send my translation; may I send it to this
> mailing list?

You're better off emailing it to Franz or myself and we'll add it in.
Failing that, upload it to a website, post the URL to the list and we'll
do the donkey work :-)

TTFN

Paul
--