[Scribus] bug in program or end user?

Scott Phipps decerebus
Mon Jul 21 23:58:05 CEST 2003

Ok I think I understand now.  What I was trying to do was set up a template
page so I did not have to add the text boxes to new pages every time, but
since you cannot edit text boxes from template pages, this will not work.
For what it's worth, you have my vote for changing this behavior to allow
such text boxes to be editied.  That saves the pain of having to creat and
align your text boxes for each new page you add imho.

Thanks for the help,

Scott Phipps